Monday, May 16, 2011

Now offering...




SERVICES!

If you notice I have added a couple of new links across the header.  Including a services button. With all that has been going on,  I thought I should probably just fling open the doors full force....I have a couple of projects under my belt, a little design space, and a bit more confidence....and I want to help others have the confidence to design their spaces too.

Sooooo, if anyone is looking to update their spaces, move some furniture around, get some color advice, OR chat about a design dilemma over coffee....I am your girl!  I kind of LOVE all of it.

Oh, and if you have a piece of furniture that needs re-purposing, or want to FIND  a piece of furniture I bet I could help you with that too....I know some people:)

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I look forward to hearing lots more about this fun new venture, you will enjoy it!
Cathy

René said...

How fun! Good luck to you Gretchen :)

LiveLikeYou said...

Excellent!! Sure you'll create a bunch of fun colorful fab spaces!!Great fabrics. xxxx