Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Fabric is IN!

All lined up...makes me really happy!
 

Good Morning All.  I will make this short because I have a ton to do this morning, but I can't help but show you all what came in the mail yesterday.  My fabric design!  What do you think?  Florally and graphic all at the same time.  The far left 4 are in a cotton linen blend with a little bit of an off white ground...and the far right 2 are organic cotton sateen on a bright white ground.

The only color I am not super happy with is the green...but the other colors stayed pretty true to the color chart.  Always hard to get the perfect color green...but it is growing on me.  It has a bit of blue in it....and I am loving the black and white and can see it on a statement chair, or even as drapes.

The whole repeat.


Getting an itch do do some more...fun stuff!


6 comments:

Christie said...

I love it! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Unknown said...

Wow...they are amazing, great job! And I kind of like the green, very rich.

Cathy @ Room Rx

pve design said...

I adore the green and the black and white is stunning.
Can I order some?
pve

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Gretchen! Do you have pictures of them head on? Will use in some of my designs!

SHERRY HART said...

Was that from Spoonflower? So darn cool I can't stand it!!!

Holly Gruszka said...

It's really awesome - must feel great to see your design actually come to life in fabric. I'm having a hard time choosing my favorite but I think I'd say the blue is my favorite. I'd buy them all!